- 16oz chopped Tofurky Chick’n (2 packages) OR 16-20oz chicken meat (about 2 breasts)
- ½ large white onion (Spanish or Vidalia) - fine diced
- 10 stalks of celery - fine dice
- 1 head of fennel - fine diced
- Can also put in fine diced Cauliflower if preferred
- The onion, celery and fennel dice should all be the same size
- 14oz yogurt
- 10 oz mayonnaise
- 2 tbs curry powder
- 1tsp salt
- 1tsp pepper
Put onion, celery, fennel, chicken, yogurt, mayo, curry powder, salt, pepper in a big bowl.
Mix thoroughly, adding more curry and salt to taste.
Let sit in the fridge at least an hour for flavors to blend.
Enjoy as is, with lettuce wraps, or sandwich.